Merge with Osborn-Abston and The Automotive Company

In 1932, CBCo formed a relationship with two other leading regional auto parts companies; The Memphis based Osborn-Abston Company and the Fort Smith based The Automotive Company.  As a result, this trio was called The Osborn, Crow & Yantis Company, or OYC.  At that time, it was the largest buying group in the country with 11 stores in the Memphis group, 10 stores in the Little Rock group and finally 6 stores in the Fort Smith group.